BUILD A CAREER THAT MATTERS
Innovating technology for public safety
Ryzyliant is a customer-focused, rapidly growing software company dedicated to providing resilient mission critical solutions to public safety agencies so they can focus on their mission, to respond to emergency situations quickly, effectively, and accurately.
We seek thought-leaders and innovators to help grow our diverse and inclusive team.
Bring your talents and desire to make a difference!
Entry and/or apprentice level Web Application Developer(s) for our state of the art browser based Public Safety suite including real-time multimedia communications and data management. The ideal candidate(s) will have the following attributes:
- Self starter
- Voracious learner
- Deep interest in software and communications
- Interest/experience in P2P/Web3 desired
- Full Time or Part Time (available at least 15 hours per week)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the end-to-end development lifecycle; from planning to support
- Building ECMAScript Modules (ESM) targeting the browsers and/or Deno
- Creating Web Components using the Lit component framework
- Leverage the latest web APIs: Workers, Web Push, Notifications, Web Audio, etc.
- Working with Geographic Information (GIS) libraries and data in the browser
Education and/or Experience
- High School graduate or above
- Pursuing a degree or diploma in a technical field
- Ability to meet on-site from time to time (Web meetings optional)
- Demonstrable software development skills (preferably in a TS/JS environment)
- Work on bleeding edge technology
- Flexible & Summer Hours (Full or Part Time)
- Mentoring and direction from highly experienced engineers
- Learn hands on in a fast paced environment
- Pay negotiable with commensurate experience
- Remote Work is permitted for right candidates
Ryzyliant continues to execute on its growth targets and is searching for a VP of Sales. The VP of Sales is responsible for the overall GTM / customer acquisition efforts, hitting revenue targets, building a sales team, optimizing the company’s sales process and playbook, and defining the high-level strategy to achieve future revenue goals. This role is a combination of Salary and Equity based compensation. All of Sales and Marketing will report to this role.
LocationHoover, AL / Remote
- Design and deploy the go forward sales coverage model and strategy
- Recruit, hire, scale and manage the sales and marketing team
- Partner with marketing to design and deploy a pipeline generation strategy, sales playbooks, and best practices, including web, print and social strategies
- Accurately forecast quarterly targets for each region
- Create an open, inclusive team-oriented environment, building a results-driven culture of accountability and transparency
- Exhibit a growth mindset with the ability to outline the long-term vision and strategy
- Bring passion and experience to value that each new customer is referenceable
- Travel to meet with customers and critical business Partners as required
- 10+ years of experience in selling and managing Public Safety Solutions
- Proven track record of exceeding yearly quota
- Previous experience working in fast growing software sales company
- Reputation for success in a consultative sales environment and managing a successful sales team
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- A logical and analytical thinker having demonstrated strong negotiation skills
- Strong technical aptitude and computer skills – Google Workforce Suite, ZOHO
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication skills
- A growth mindset
- Positive attitude
The Sales Engineer plays a vital role as a technical interface for Ryzyliant solutions throughout the sales cycle. This dynamic position provides technical support and guidance to the sales team through several key responsibilities. This position collaborates with multiple departments while working with the latest Ryzyliant platform to manage and support demonstration environments. Sales Engineers create technical documentation used by sales, including contributing to request for proposal (RFP) responses and presentation materials. Through tailored technology demonstrations, the Sales Engineer partners with the sales team to effectively describe and demonstrate solutions that benefit prospective customers.
LocationHoover, AL / Remote
- Provide management oversight and support of Ryzyliant demonstration environments. Primary tasks include:
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate installation and issue resolution of Ryzyliant applications and supporting technologies.
- Streamline access and interaction through new technologies, custom tool sets, and process efficiencies.
- Create and maintain documentation related to installation, access, and processes.
- Support sales staff by acting as a subject matter expert of Ryzyliant’s services and products, including setup, architecture, functionality, and deployment.
- Research and stay current on emerging technologies related to Ryzyliant products and provide feedback to management as requested.
- Support the Sales Team with setup, usage, issues, and documentation of processes related to the latest software and hardware technologies used in sales demonstrations as required.
- Create and maintain technical messaging and documentation used throughout the sales process for Ryzyliant products.
- Analyze and respond to technical requirements in RFPs with accurate and thorough responses.
- Develop and deliver technical onsite and remote product demonstrations and discussions.
- Maintain technical product knowledge by participating in vertical team meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Experience with installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Public Safety solutions and supporting technologies such as operating systems, databases, virtualization, and networking.
- Exceptional technical writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills to various audiences, including internal, external, technical and non-technical.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Expertise in Computer Aided Dispatch and Mapping
- Experience with any of the following desired:
- .Net/C#/Dev Express (or similar high-level language)
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows maintenance/troubleshooting (required)
- Law Enforcement and Municipal RMS and 9-1-1 Systems
- LAN/WAN/Networks and Cloud Technologies