BUILD A CAREER THAT MATTERS
Innovating technology for public safety
Ryzyliant is a customer-focused, rapidly growing software company dedicated to providing resilient mission critical solutions to public safety agencies so they can focus on their mission, to respond to emergency situations quickly, effectively, and accurately.
We seek thought-leaders and innovators to help grow our diverse and inclusive team.
Bring your talents and desire to make a difference!
Ryzyliant is seeking a seasoned full-stack developer with the ability and willingness to dive into difficult problems wherever they may arise, from infrastructure automation to the front-end and anything in between. The senior developer should also have leadership skills from decision-making to guiding and mentoring more junior developers. Entry and/or apprentice level Web Application Developer(s) for our state-of-the-art browser-based Public Safety suite including real-time multimedia communications and data management.
Our mission is to save lives by streamlining the emergency response workflow.
Ryzyliant provides solutions for Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) in the United States. Existing PSAP solutions in the US are generally composed of very poorly integrated systems from several different vendors all of which must be used in parallel to complete the emergency dispatch process. Imagine having your IDE on one computer, your email client on another and your browser on yet another and the building is on fire; this is the work environment of emergency dispatch operators in the US. Our goal at Ryzyliant is to provide a unified and streamlined tool that is designed to facilitate the end-to-end workflow of the dispatch operator, speeding dispatch operations and reducing errors.
- Small Company work environment
- Primarily remote work with occasional team gatherings
- Challenging and gratifying work, fast-paced environment
- Learning the latest Browser Standards and Technology
- Local-First Progressive Web Application
- Edge Cloud and Distributed Web technologies
- Self-starter and continuous learner
- Remote work experience and strong self-management skills
- Communicating complex ideas with diagrams, narratives, and orally
- Progressive Web Applications and/or Web Workers
- Web Components (e.g. Lit)
- Browser Local Persistence (e.g. IndexedDB, File Access API)
- Web Assembly and/or Rust
- Web Mapping (e.g. Mapbox-GL, OpenLayers, etc.)
- WebRTC, Web Audio, and related
- dWeb or P2P approaches and technologies
- Automated Testing (BDD, Property and/or Model-based)
- Flextime and Remote work
- Early-Stage Equity
- Two Weeks Vacation
LocationHoover, AL / Remote
- Provide management oversight and support of Ryzyliant demonstration environments. Primary tasks include:
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate installation and issue resolution of Ryzyliant applications and supporting technologies.
- Streamline access and interaction through new technologies, custom tool sets, and process efficiencies.
- Create and maintain documentation related to installation, access, and processes.
- Support sales staff by acting as a subject matter expert of Ryzyliant’s services and products, including setup, architecture, functionality, and deployment.
- Research and stay current on emerging technologies related to Ryzyliant products and provide feedback to management as requested.
- Support the Sales Team with setup, usage, issues, and documentation of processes related to the latest software and hardware technologies used in sales demonstrations as required.
- Create and maintain technical messaging and documentation used throughout the sales process for Ryzyliant products.
- Analyze and respond to technical requirements in RFPs with accurate and thorough responses.
- Develop and deliver technical onsite and remote product demonstrations and discussions.
- Maintain technical product knowledge by participating in vertical team meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Experience with installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Public Safety solutions and supporting technologies such as operating systems, databases, virtualization, and networking.
- Exceptional technical writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills to various audiences, including internal, external, technical and non-technical.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Expertise in Computer Aided Dispatch and Mapping
- Experience with any of the following desired:
- .Net/C#/Dev Express (or similar high-level language)
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows maintenance/troubleshooting (required)
- Law Enforcement and Municipal RMS and 9-1-1 Systems
- LAN/WAN/Networks and Cloud Technologies